Tuesday, June 14, 2011

News...

Boy, I have been SO very bad at blogging during this journey!!! I really blog in my head but I get too tired or busy to blog! Basically days 3-whatever number we are on have pretty much been the same.

Let's see...Highlights have been Srecko speaking some words in English, meeting some wonderful people that have meant something to our children, playing with other children in Srecko's group to make memories for him, falling down
hard on one knee and watched it swell before our
eyes!, having the best time with my hubby walking and looking at sights, and the biggest highlight is this...
Yep, he's ours!! Isn't he a cutie? This was taken the last day we visited him before the adoption ceremony! We are happy! God has moved many mountains to get us to this point right now! I promise that I will post, I have many pictures with stories! :) Praise God with us and the many obstacles that he has worked through for us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mom and Dad! What a happy family you will have.
Love you. Wish we could see you all soon. Praying for you.

Laurie Richards said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you...What a beautiful and blessed family you have. Prayers and thoughts are with you all.

p.s. I signed up to follow your blog. I am not much of a blogger, but who knows.

Talk soon

Jenny R said...

Congratulations!!! I haven't been on your blog in a long time.. I haven't been on any actually.. We just got back from Ethiopia with our son just over 2 weeks ago! I'm glad to hear you made it home with your son:)