Saturday, September 10, 2011

Catching up...

Okay I am very slow at all the updates...we have been home three months and one day with Srecko. Time sure has flown by!! I know I say that a LOT, but it is so true!! Everyday there is something going on...there are therapies for each kid...and I am thankful to God that we have people that are really helping our kids.

Doctor appointments for the kids for a variety of reasons...everyone is healthy. I thank God for that!! So we were all ready to start school knowing that! :)

Let's see...remembering is hard...basically we just stayed around home playing, going to the park, kids playing in the pool and in their fort. Having picnics, doing a lot of cooking and eating outside.







Yes, we have had lots of fun and the kids were very excited for school to start! As soon as school supplies went on sale I started to gather them. Done shopping by the end of July! :) We decided that we would start them out in school for about six weeks and then evaluate. They all have really awesome teachers this year! And this mama is on top of what's happening too.

Now an update on our newest child...learning and talking in English. The other day he came home from school and was able to tell me what he did in English and the rest he acted out for me! So sweet! He LOVES school!!! When he comes home and in fact leaves for the bus he is SO very happy! Comes home and shows me his papers! Learning how to do so many things...setting the table, making his bed, clearing the table, brushing his teeth on all his own! He loves to help and is trying new things! Like climbing on the playground...that took a bit of encouragement and even after he fell and scraped his arm he got right back up again. What a trouper! Well. that's all the bits I have for now! Stay tuned more updates soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Looks like K is getting tall - her legs look long. Glad to hear school is going well for them. Miss you all.
~J