Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where does it go?...

Time that is...it has been almost a week since I have posted. We are getting "our ducks in a row" so to speak. Our home study update is on April 4th. The social worker called a few minutes ago. She is FAST!! And so very excited to update us!

So, needless to say..I am excited as well!! Sometimes it hard to believe that we are adopting again. Then it just bubbles out! :) We are pretty set with things on the home front as far as his room stuff. I just have to paint and I want to do that when I can open up the windows for circulation. :)

When I took the dogs out, ohhh I was naughty! I went out in bare feet!!! :) Don't tell my grandmother..she will skin me alive!! It is 46 degrees out, but misting. FUN!!

I have some pictures to post and more thoughts... but supper has to be started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are moving along, at least on your part. I became an aunt again yesterday - Jacob Mark. Tell you about that later.
Love, J