Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My grandmother...

Today, or this morning my grandmother had a seizure. My mom and husband went with her to the hospital. Oh, how I cried!! Labor day 2006 she had a stroke in my arms. I was trying to give her a perm.. I told her NEVER again would I do that. My sister does them now.

When I think of her, I think of a strong woman! She went through a lot during WWII, before she came to America. She taught me about traditions..and the recipes to go along with them. :) And they will continue to happen after she goes to heaven!

She is so faithful to God. Although she begs God to take her to heaven..as she is ready NOW. I can't imagine being without her. I told her she had to live another twenty-five years! To see Kristina and Jovan grow up! She laughs and says NO way!

My heart hurts now..maybe because the thought being without her is something that I can not bear...

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

Praying for your Grandmother and your family!

Amanda-Adopting Ean and Mila

Anonymous said...

Tam - Hope Buni is okay. Did they keep her in or is she home? Won't be home tonight so I'll try to call you tomorrow.
~J