Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Waiting...

Lately it has been hard to wait for us to move forward and get a travel date. But I have to wait, there is nothing else to do. I was reminded of this verse just this morning. From Proverbs 3:5

Trust in the LORD with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. Verse 6 continues that with: in ALL your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

So basically, I don't understand the waiting part..but God does and that is why I need to trust the Lord with ALL of my heart..not just the part that is okay with waiting. So, while we wait we keep preparing for the one day we can go. Jovan's room is ready..one last thing I would like to do, but I need my artistic sister to help me.

Kristina is completely ready for school! Clothes, school supplies..now if mommy could just relax about it. The most part, I think it's the germs I worry about and her getting sick. I know, I know..she needs to build up her immunity..but that is my little girl!! I don't want her sick. There are areas I know she is a little behind..but I am sure she will catch right up! So, the GERMS are my concern. As I said above..trust in the Lord with all of your heart! He will be with her..and protect her.

Well, today Kristina and I are going to grandma and grandpa's! To help out with a few things..she is doing her CF treatment and has not a clue. She will be excited to say the least! The "boys" however will NOT be so happy that they can not go with!

No comments: