Friday, December 11, 2009

BRRRrrrrr..

Baby it's cold outside. My kids don't care!! They have been playing outside anyway. Jovan especially wants to go out in the snow. From morning to night he asks to go outside. He's such a cutie pie. Now Miss Kristina could live outside no matter what kind of weather
Some pictures of my snow babies! The third snow baby is my nephew. He is so good with the kids and they have such a blast with them too!!
My newest snow baby! So cute he is playing in the snow!!!
The three amigos.. Aren't they cute? Love those kids to pieces!!!
I am standing in my kitchen window..they were ALL over the yard...front and side yards had foot tracks all over! What a blast they had. Maybe this weekend I will join them? :) Just maybe? I went out last year..even have snow pants!! :)

1 comment:

Zactly said...

So glad they are enjoying the snow.