Saturday, December 12, 2009

NO Kids...

Jovan has gone with his Auntie all ready this morning! He is going to a hockey tournament with her ALL day. The door didn't open fast enough for him, he was saying good-bye even before he had finished getting his mittens on.

Kristina and her daddy are going to go see the Princess movie by Disney...it will be her first on the big screen. Daddy said she could get a big bucket of popcorn.. I do not like to go to movies..so I am going to let them have a special time and mommy is going to go to the local outlet mall and look around. NOT shopping... :)

I am so thankful to be a child of God..adopted by him, accepted, loved, and cherished for everlasting life!!

Now, I need to finish my Saturday chores if I want to go have fun. It's nine o'clock and I am not quite done yet. The kids had their rooms done by eight..mommy is a little slow! :)

Later I will give a re-cap of the week...

No comments: