Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Evan...

Real quick, here is the story of "my Evan". Kristina and I were sitting at the table doing last minute Valentine stuff. We came across a picture of a boy in her class. She says "my Evan". I asked her why he was hers. Because he likes me! I asked her if there was anybody else in her class that likes her..she told me that she had to think. :)

She has been referring to him as that ALL school year. I met his mom during a school activity and I said ah this is "her Evan". Turns out that he talks about her too! So cute!! And the best thing is that family knows and loves God just like us!! :)

Who knows what will happen to her Evan down the road..but she is content with her Evan!! And I wrote this in brown as it is Kristina's favorite color!! :) How sweet is that!! Just had to share...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Kids are so funny...My son tells me who is friend is this week, and it changes every week!. ~J