Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well...

??? I do believe my little boy has the flu. Still with the high fever and this morning...hum. He got up, still had the fever and I got him what he requested. Dry Fuit loops and his absolute favorite food, yogurt!!! Okay, no problem. He a little while later gagged, and I asked him if he was okay. He said yes. Are you sure I asked him..yes, mommy I cough!! Do you have to throw up? Icky mommy no no. While we are having this conversation, I am trying to figure out a throw up bucket to use. The bucket we use, he could sit in. :) I found a bucket..and guess what, he tried it out!!! :) And best of all it worked!!!

Kristina got up and had the opposite happen..she had the other end happen. No fever for her, thank you Jesus!! She is a little more self sufficient, she gets her water and bananas when she wants.

I was talking to my mom and telling her about her grand kids..and all of a sudden I said my kids are sick and I am so thankful to God, just got overwhelmed with emotions! Started to cry because I love my kids and I am so thankful I can care for them!!! Not so emotional now..

My kids are not the sickest that they will ever be..and certainly not as sick as some kids, but this is okay for a start! :) God will give me the strength to handle everything. That was my prayer this morning..I asked God for the strength to handle every moment of today. Somehow I knew I needed to pray for that. So glad that was laid on my heart. Praising God and serving my kids...

This is a picture of my kids right now...


This is my little boy with a fever of 99.6


This is my little boy with a fever of 101.6


This is what I would like to be doing... :)

I am NOT doing this... Maybe later after the kids go to bed tonight? :)

No comments: