Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy...

Have you ever been truly happy like from the tip of your head to the tips of your toes? Like just for nothing? Well, driving home from Target...I just smiled and realized that I was so happy, well maybe more like filled with joy!

My joy I know came from God! Lately there have been some...hum...lets just say trying times that many times I needed to cry out to God!! Oh my, yes I did!!! Pain and frustration tore at my heart.. But through many tears and many prayers I have the joy in my heart..just because I called out to my Abba Father and rested in his arms! Without our heavenly father for love and wisdom I would have quit a long time ago.

What would I have quit, you ask. Well, let's just say adoption is hard. When you love someone and can't be with them it is HARD! Knowing that it is paper...plain paper with a greenish ink. You know the kind that sits in your wallet, the kind you give your kids because you love them. The kind you put in the offering plate like God wants us to, oh and the kind you give away to have special things to eat and drink. That is what is missing to go and get our son. I want to throw in the towel..cry..and even thoughts of just "running" to EE and get him!!

The joy that comes with a new morning that God gives us to live. Joy that God has everything in his hands with his plans. My job is to do what needs to be done at home to get ready and he will do the rest. I can relax and just smile knowing God loves ME! Knowing he has plans for me is peaceful and fills me with happiness! Do you know the feeling?...

1 comment:

Renee said...

I am mailing a check today to Reece's Rainbow for your family's account to help get Scott home! God Bless!