Friday, November 19, 2010

Thank You...

I just want to say thank you for all of the comments and prayers about our adoption and some things that have happened!! For several days I really struggled with being sad...just kind of like a worn out feeling. Today I was able to rise above it..thanks to God, my sister and my friend Peanut Butter/Jelly!! :) A renewed joy and such a peace!! It just so wonderful...knowing we just keep moving forward every step of the way seeking God's wisdom and direction.

Have you ever felt like you really needed to do something and knew it had to be done to the furthest finality? That is just how it is with me! Some people might not understand...but it is clear to me to go on! And I am so glad, so very glad that I have stayed to course during this journey!!! Right now I am calm and peaceful and so thankful for my family and friends! Thank you for your continued prayers for us and our son!!

No comments: