Monday, February 13, 2012

Double take...

Look at this picture...



I looked at this and thought wow, I wonder where this came from. Thought maybe some kid in someone's class had drawn it. When I asked the kids, Jovan said he drew it. Wow, he has only seen a space shuttle picture like that a couple of times and he is definitively more interested in fire trucks! It's a three dimensional picture...that's his first one! He likes to draw and where he was a year ago it is quite amazing! This is a picture that I will hang on to for sure!

Maybe he will draw for a profession? I have my doubts...this kid LOVES speed and anything with wheels! A typical boy, it will be such a pleasure to watch when he can finish school and find a job that he can do. He will go far with his determination and his positive attitude! Way to go my little sweet pea! (Don't tell him I called him that because he would say "mommy, I am a guy!!!")

No comments: