Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Daughter...







These are just a few pictures that I took when she was little...a few years ago. Looking back at some pictures today and I thought I would share them. She is a beautiful girl fearfully and wonderfully made by God!! And he chose her just for me. Little did I know on the day she was born I became a mother. What was I doing, where was I and who was I with? All questions I think would be kind of fun to know...I don't know any of those questions, but it doesn't matter because she is with me now. In fact she is doing her treatment for her Cystic Fibrosis and I can hear her singing and laughing while she is doing it. Music to my ears!

My heart just overflows with love for her. We try to help her in every way we can. The treatments can be long some times so we play with her or read to her and sometimes let her watch tv. School is hard for her and also expressing her thoughts. She has come such a long way in the last almost five years she has been my daughter!! This year we are going to have a blast celebrating that day!! Hubby and I have already started to plan! Have any really fun ideas let me know! Enjoy the pictures and all the smiles! God is GOOD to me!

No comments: