Saturday, February 18, 2012

Visiting...

Most often when you want to visit with someone these days you can do it via email or even slow mail. Sometimes if the person is close enough you can visit in person. Or at least a phone call.

Last night on the way home from church (we saw the movie Courageous~VERY good movie by the way) Jovan said we need to see Jesus! I said oh honey, I hope not for a long time and he said it again...then he said we have to see Buni (nickname for my grandmother)! We have to see her he said we haven't seen her in a long time!! Through my tears I said I know...it's okay I am sure she is all right.

Little did he know that I have a huge an ache for my grandmother wishing the same thing!! Heart aching to see her, visit her, hug her, cook with her and most of all tell her that I love her!! Some days lately are SO hard for me...I just want to know she is happy. And I know she is, because she is dancing in the streets with our heavenly Father! She has no pain, she can see well, she can do what her mind tells her...basically a new body. Like it says in the Bible in 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come. The old has gone and the new has come." This verse helps to give me peace.



She was the sweetest most kind woman I know...basically give you the shirt right off her back if you needed it! And she would always make sure you were fed! I am so happy that she has Jesus to visit with now!

No comments: