Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LOOK...



My kids were so excited they could hardly eat their breakfast!! It snowed overnight and was beautiful! I am so wishing it would stick around for a little bit...but it is melting on the driveway as I write this! Jovan asked that I shovel as it is hard to fly down the driveway, he had to move his wheelchair by hand not just by forward motion! It will either melt or I will make sure it is shoveled...but let's let the warm temps work first!

They will want to play outside right when they get home...so maybe they can slide down with some snow instead of on grass like my earlier post the other day! It's Monday oops...Tuesday, forgot the kids were home for President's day. Feels like a Monday, laundry and general cleaning today. I am going to try to make macaroni and cheese in the crock pot for dinner. A requested favorite, but I have never made it in the crock pot before. We'll see how that goes. Got to go get out the play snow gear...

No comments: