Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stresssss.....

I know that having kids things happen, but man, stress follows. Kristina is sick. She seemed to get sick overnight! Cough, runny nose, colored flem, and a fever. No big deal right? Maybe, but with her...it's calls to the doctor and find out when to bring her in...

With Kristina having Cystic Fibrosis, it makes for a little more stress. God has her, I know, it just really makes me a little more ???? crazy maybe? Fluids, rest, and love. Right, anyone know how to keep down a five year old that gets hyped from her neb treatment? She does have a doctors appointment tomorrow to make sure everything is okay. Funny...on Monday, she was fine when she went to her CF doctor. I never had to get up in the night like an infant requires, but tonight I have to set my alarm for every two hours to check her breathing, and if she needs to use her nebulizer, then to do it. And if she is responding to that treatment, to take her to the ER. We will pray for peace and healing! God is good!!

Needless to say, she and I will not be going to Iowa. Her grandmother is bummed, but she will be spending Friday with us. Kristina well. Maybe a mother daughter weekend! Sounds like fun...think its to early in her life for painted toes? No piercing or tattoos allowed!! We will have fun no matter what we do! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for you guys. And I think painted toes sound like a great idea! Actually, I'll get you some of the pampermint stuff and you can do foot scrubs like I do with my girls--they love it!!

Hope you get some sleep!

Nicole