Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brown...

What is the color brown? It is my daughter's favorite color! She always colors with it!! I was thinking about the color..to me it is my children's eyes. To look in them and to have them look back with love. Eyes are the window to your soul.. I have one child to look in her eyes and she can look back and see my love. I have one child that I can look at his picture..searching his brown eyes, but they are unable to look back.. Unable to know that his mommy is wanting to look deep into his brown eyes, to show him mommy's love that I have for him. I can not wait for the moment he can look into my eyes and see my love...

Brown to me also is like a melting pot..all colors mixed together. All races, all kinds of people, all kinds of disabilities..maybe God's favorite color is brown too?

No comments: