Sunday, April 25, 2010

Different ways...

There are many different way of getting around. Can't even begin to list them all, so I won't! :) Tomorrow my son Jovan will be getting measured for a new way for him to get around. He will be getting a Little Dipper. (No, it is not the stars..but it will bring my little boy over the moon with joy!!) It's a wheelchair. Check it out... http://colourswheelchair.com/products/prod_dipper.htm He even picked the color. BLUE!! I just asked him and he said blue..which I already knew since it is his favorite color!!

Anyway, tomorrow VERY early we have to drive almost an hour..maybe more with traffic to get him fitted for it. I am sure there will no way I will be able to contain his excitement!!! And that will be all he will talk about until the day he gets it. (hee hee) I am so excited for him...he will be able to get around so much easier and be so much more independent!!! But, little does he know that his mommy will have a chain attached so he can only go so far!! He would wheel himself all over the world, which is fine when he is older MUCH older!!

Other then that not a lot is going on.. just working on a bunch of stuff to get our #2 son home as quickly as we can! And I always say that with "as God's will be done". Who knows but God!! We could have all of the funds ready tomorrow...it's all in God's hands!! And we wait patiently...

2 comments:

Zactly said...

Yeah Jovan! Can't wait for you to get your new wheels.

Cara and Doug said...

How cool! Our Mila was just fitted for a chair, so she too will soon have her own wheels!