Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Husband...

The man that God picked to be my husband is the best in the WHOLE world!!! He worked SO hard while I have been sick! Actually sick quite a lot since coming home with Jovan! It has seemed sometimes discouraging at how much I have been sick since the begining of the year. But my hubby has stepped up to the plate and ran with all of the responsibility there was to handle!

I do love that man very very much!! In one month and four days we will have been married twenty years!! It does not seem that long..like just yesterday! All of our adventures, excitements, disappointments, and even lose that all have made up who we are.

Now we are a family of four going on five God willing. Now our lives are no longer just the two of us. It is amazing to see how lives change..my hubby is an awesome father. Kind, gentle, loving, silly, tenderhearted, and just plain a great dad! He is a little soft on discipline however! :)

That is my husband and I just plain LOVE him and glad God picked him just for ME!!!

1 comment:

Lu, Poppies Blooming said...

What a wonderful post! I LOVE how you honour your husband! It shows me that this wonderful man you married has truly found himself a blessed and wonderful wife! :) I