Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can I cry?...

My daughter is "baking" her play-doh. She is having a blast! It's just so sweet how she plays..now she went to her kitchen to get spatulas because it's "hot". Now, she is going to feed it to my grandmother.

There is eighty-five year difference between them..oops gotta go and "eat". Boy, that stuff sure has a smell to it. Don't remember it from when I was a kid. No, I don't make the homemade kind.. She would LOVE an easy bake oven..but I think she is still too young.

She is just so sweet..just love her to death!! Tonight is mostly girls night..daddy stayed at work because of the weather and Kristina's little nineteen month cousin is staying over night. He's a peanut and so easy to watch.

Better go start supper..leftover meatloaf from grandpa. :) Easy..

No comments: