Monday, February 9, 2009

My Husband...

I am on a loving my husband a lot kick!! Actually I miss him like crazy! (He's only been gone since 4:45am this morning!) We are supposed to have like rain/freezing so he packed up to stay at work tonight. He is fifty some miles away.. I like him, he is my friend and I like spending time with him. I can't wait to see him be able to have a son! :) The qualities that I fell in love with are still with him today. And we have been married eighteen years, nine months and four days. So many years..the best years for me!

My daughter...
She is the brightness in my sunshine and the glow in my moonlight! The joy of my life. The changes in here are amazing everyday. Talking more, wanting to help more..growing up. And my goodness getting taller!!! Since the end of summer till now..I have to try clothes on her like every month! Some of her dresses for church that I thought would work till spring are too short! Pretty soon she will be taller then me! :) She is the best!!

My son...
Today is one of those days when I wish he was just here! To love and to hold forever! I want to here him laugh! Play with the dogs, play with his sister! Just to be free to fly away from where he is..Yesterday on the way home from church his sister said...John coming. She has done this before and we were not even talking about him. We asked her when..she said soon. Then we went through the months..then she said for grandma's birthday. That is the end of June...I hope we have him sooner..but all in God's time.

Me...
I am me, and glad to be! This morning I was thinking about the song Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Something like that. It was a very hectic morning!!! Then I read in the news about all the people that do not have electricity in Missouri. So, I am thankful that I have electricity and my husband has a job! And I am thankful for what I do have...so much!

No comments: