Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thoughts...

Green is my favorite color..it is hard to lose someone that you love, and for me it is hard to "move on" with my life. I know my g-uncle would want me to do that..but my goodness, how? I cried in church this morning because I missed he, but also happy that he is dancing with the angels! To see him suffer in such pain, that image is with me still! To hold his hand after he passed is with me still! The agony on his face as he looked at me for help is with me still.

I think of the life that is waiting for a mommy and daddy..and I am excited for that. What is the "normal" grieving process? To me it would be how comfortable you are. I am very sad, but to dwell on it is wrong, I feel. So for me my life will be for now..grieving when I need to, and living like I should.

We now need to concentrate on the living. Part of that living is our son. We are ready for him, and can't wait till he gets home. So now, getting him home will be my focus. And I am crocheting an afghan for him. Hubby thinks it will never happen..and I will show him!! The colors match his room. Now, you need to know that it has been a LONG time since I have crocheted anything. So, a challenge it will be! :) But this mommy is up for it!!

No comments: