Thursday, September 10, 2009

Emotions...

Wow, they can really make you sick! I got them..emotions that is! :) This afternoon we found out that all of the paper issues have been fixed and we are now really just waiting for a travel date!!!! All in God's time. All in His time!!! Whoa! I am so nauseated!! Through are adoption process I get so nauseated I can't stand it! Worse with Kristina..way worse!

So, I am not yet in panic mood..because I am trying hard to brace myself for Kristina going to school. Her first day is tomorrow. I don't know why I am so emotional..maybe because I am going to miss her very much! It's a good thing she only goes every other day! Can you imagine if it was everyday? That class filled up fast..thank you Jesus!

We had one of Kristina's favorite meals tonight..Grilled pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and baby tomatoes from grandma's garden! Yumm

And let me say, I don't know how anyone with more then just one child in school can stand the emotions!! I know she needs to be in school, she may need a little help with speech. It is great now when we say a word..she can repeat them almost perfectly. :) She makes up some interesting sentences too! :) See what I am going to miss? :)

No comments: