Friday, September 18, 2009

Okay...

It is now one year, one month, and one day since committing to our son. Now we have airline tickets and our apartment reserved. Been a busy day. Working with my mom on Kristina's nebulizer treatment, other paperwork issues...

Tonight at dinner I told Dan that I bought our tickets, and then I asked him if I said that out loud. He said yes..but it felt like a dream. Weird feeling. When we get the tickets..it will seem more real. How is that possible?

Not much else is going on..spending time with Kristina..a LOT of time! Maybe a little spoiling as well! I bought a few gifts for my mom and sister to give Kristina while we are gone. Like more legos, and educational puzzles. Oh, I did buy her a video of Strawberry Shortcake. She watches videos sometimes while doing her treatments..

Okay, I am needing to chill a bit..

2 comments:

Zactly said...

Which apartment did you pick this time? Just curious.
blessings,
vickie

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me!!!!! What day are you leaving? How long do you have to stay? Need to know so we can come after you get back and meet the newest family member.
Miss you!
~J