Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Don't tell! I am supposed to be working, but I am taking a break..actually I really want to take my headache and take it to bed. I have to finish up something I am working on..but I might just take it with me to finish. The medications and house schedules are done, I even did a quirks and NO NO's one for my grandmother and Kristina. I think I said I was going to do that..well it's done. Let's just say they both have no knifes on their sheets! My grandmother is confined to the upper level and NO stairs!! (we live in a split level..but the living/kitchen/bath/3 beds are up) Kristina is confined to the yard..actually the backyard. :)

My grandmother told me today that she has Jovan in her heart. Oh, how I cried!! I took her to a doctor's appointment to make sure she was okay..it was a follow-up from her hospital stay. It's hard to leave her..on the way down she was trying to tell me something but she couldn't get it out of her head. Finally almost ten minutes later it came out. It frustrates her..I think that she is slowing down..although today was a good day! We went to Burger King and ordered off the dollar menu. Oh, how she loves a Whopper Jr.!! :)

What else can I say..way toooo much!! God is good!!! All the time!!! All the time God is good!!! Twice this week people have called me and either have forgotten why they had called and offered encouragement or prayer, or sensed that I needed it. Kinda cool!!

So many things run through my mind..not really once is it "oh my", can I parent two. More like "oh my..Kristina and Jovan's lives are going to change in an instant". What if they don't like each other, what if Kristina really resents her brother, what will Jovan's attitude be like when he is in a family..things like that. Kristina went with the flow..she was very loved and I dare say spoiled, and of course a little carried over to her life in America. Unreasonable questions? God is in control..we just pray and God it to God. Give God all the glory and praise.

Okay, getting my second wind..oh wait, third wind. My second came when I kinda made dinner from scratch. But it tasted that way!! :) And it looked good! :) Oh, how I wish my head didn't hurt! Ow! I know stop complaining..not trying to..just OW!!

Better get on with it..but maybe I'll get up really, really, early and go to be now. Maybe I'll see ya at 4:30am? Sleep tight!

Oh, it's one year, one month, one week, and my 2o1st post. Yeah look at all those ones! Reminds me of who number one is..my heavenly Father! :)

1 comment:

Zactly said...

Glad everything is getting done. We are filled with excitement for you all. So close to hugging your sweet Jovan. I would so love to see J. again and give her a hug. Such a wonderful woman. Can't wait to follow along on your journey.
blessings,
vickie