Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introducing...

My son!!! He is mine!!! (and of course Dan's) My son finally has a mommy! This mommy..I am she? Or is it I am her? Doesn't matter..he is mine!! I think I may be a little tired.. :) But so happy!! Here he is, and what kind of mommy would I be if I didn't take a sleeping picture? My favorite kind of picture of MY kids!!

Now can I wake him up? Isn't he the cutest? I think he is!! Oh, how precious is he?

It is weird because I thought I would post more then I have..sorry about that!! I have been one day off since before we even left the states! And my goodness the day just flies by!!!!!! And we have been walking so much, by the end of the day I am one tired person!! Jovan has been able to see many things..his favorite has been the cars and motorcycles!!! Now that we have him 24/7 forever we can do a few more things. I would love to go to to see many more things!!

This journey has been so many things. I have had many prayer times with God..He picked me (us) to be Jovan's mommy and daddy. We are the family that I prayed for..for two and a half years..even up to the time right before we got the travel date. I don't even know how to describe that..so many things. God has taught me many many things in the last two and a half years. Faith, trust, dependancy, love, kindness, truth, and several other things!!! God is good! To go on this journey was amazing, and I am thanking God and glorifying His name!! It was His will that we caught another butterfly!!! Thank you God!!

6 comments:

Zactly said...

So happy for your family Tammy. He is beautiful.
Vickie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mommy of two! Feel like I missed the delivery. :) Glad things are well. You sound very happy!
Miss you,
~J

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Oh Tammy and Dan...what wonderful news and how happy you all must be!!! I have been busy getting school in hand so the time I am gone won't be so all consuming upon my return;-). Looking forward to visiting with my daughter...oh yes...I mean "our" daughter. See how we are??? BIG CONGRATS and many blessings...Trisha (mom2b4#10)
P.S...wish I were where you are in the process...haha!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed a phone call from Serbia!!!!! That would have been my first call from that country! :) You sounded well in the message, and on your emails. Again, congratulations! Are you going to send out announcements when you get home? I think you should! Love you, miss you.
~J

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Oh how sweet Jovan looks!!!

Congrat's to you and Dan and all of your family...

husg~

~Jody`

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Jovan is precious!

Congratulations! It helps so much to know others have had long waits, and yet their child is now with them, and that long journey is behind them.