Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day...

Oops, I forgot to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day here in the US.  And everywhere else for that matter!  :)  And I am taking this opportunity to wish my mother in law a belated Happy Mother's Day!!!!  I actually kept forgetting what day it was!  My kids came home on Friday with gifts that they had made, so it felt like Mother's Day for me.  So mom in law I apologize for forgetting!!

We went to church, made a rice hot dish, and I napped with a cool breeze on me!  That was the best part of the day.  On Saturday I worked outside ALL day and my hubby worked at my parent's house ALL day!  Then I grilled steak!!  Supper was started even before hubby got home, so when he walked in the door everything was ready!!  It was great!

I will post pictures soon!  Nothing much is going on here, for the first time in about six years we do not have any adoption plans!  Still VERY open to more children and God knows that, so we leave it in his hands!

No comments: