Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thoughts...

Been thinking a lot lately on a variety of subjects! One that has been recent is, how ever do people manage with many kids when mom is sick? Blows my mind! I am under the weather with a big cold...and of course can't pull over and park. I am a little more paranoid with germs because of Kristina and not trying to share my germs!

I have been thinking about my responsibility to vote...wow! Here's a verse from Exodus 18:21
But select capable men from all the people-men who fear God, trustworthy men who hate dishonest gain-and appoint them as officials over thousands, hundreds, fifties, and tens. (NIV)
Big verse..one to ponder very hard!

Another thought is about John, of course..I was talking to someone after church the other day, and I asked why would I have connected with him and fallen in LOVE with him? There were SO many other kids that I saw...a lot of babies, which I love! But, none of them hit me like my John did. Why...I know that is a silly question..but it blows my mind! When I sit and think of all that he may need..well, it's like okay one thing at a time. Financially, it is huge to think about the funds, but God is in this and he will guide our steps. And if for some reason that God's will not to have him in our home...then that little boy will have prayers for a life time!! And don't forget love. Unfortunately, lots of people have lost their children..and that is how I would feel about our little John.

Thinking about more ways to show my spouse that I truly love him. I think he has been feeling a little out of sorts...I would give him the moon if I could! (He is truly nuts about Space and NASA) So that would be huge! :) Making his favorite food..he is dieting. :) Hum...still thinking about that one. I love him to pieces!! I have for eighteen years, five months, and sixteen days!

Thought about God giving up his son...I can't grasp that. I can, but thinking about giving up my child just blows me away! And he did that so we who believe can live! How awesome is that? Well, on that note I will sign off!

No comments: