Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just a little something...

I was thinking about John last night and this morning. It is a little emotional as I know other families have heard that if they are committed they can continue to adopt. Which don't get me wrong, I am SO very much thankful to God for that!!!! But, the human side just has a harder time then the much bigger side just is waiting and having faith. Maybe not so much nervous, but praying that I will be able to grasp the peace that God will offer to me. I sound so much like a person with a tiny amount of faith. I don't mean to, but I have my days.

We have not yet heard specifically about our adoption of our son...he will be forever!! I pray earnestly that he will have a mommy and a papa soon!! His spirit is so strong..I pray that will continue for the rest of his life!! So, if you think of Jovan and myself say a little prayer for us...

No comments: