Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something to think about...

I was thinking about this the other day and wondered about the snow...and how much there was. And I was just amazed at the fact that they were ALL different. Everywhere and any time that it snows. Blows my mind... God made each one different, each and every one. How creative! He made all of us different too. Every man, woman and child! God is so good!! And I am sooo thankful!

Here is another thing. God gave his one and only son to die for us, so that we may live if we accept him into our hearts! Which child could you give up to do that for us? When I look at Kristina I can't even imagine giving her up. This is the season of giving..Jesus was born and we celebrate his birth! He has a birthday..and His purpose in life was to die for us. Heavy thinking, I know but it is important to think about. Doesn't matter who you are, where you live, how much money you have, how educated you are, how many kids you have, how many treasures you have, (after all you can't take it with you when you die), how you have acted or what you have done in life, (good or bad), and many more...

In the Bible in my study notes I found this. John means "the Lord is gracious", and Jesus means the Lord saves"Both names were given by God, not chosen by human parents. Throughout the Bible God acts graciously to save His people. He will not withhold salvation from anyone who sincerely comes to Him. Pretty powerful stuff.

For me I in awe of how God does things. God answers prayer in His own way and His own time. And He just is.. I love Him for that...He takes care of me and loves me. Cool Beans....

No comments: