Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Peace...

Here is the deal..there is impending death in my family. People that I am very close to. My great uncle who is like a father/grandfather..kinda person. Love him to pieces!! I am like a daughter to him. You get the point. I saw him today and he was very weak, and so thin! We are trying new medication so he does not suffer so badly. I had to stay focused and talk a lot to God!! Peace came over me...one thing at a time. One person at a time.

My grandmother went to her follow up doctor appointment..we found out that she is dying as well. She is going slower then my great uncle...but she will go in and out like she did this weekend. Painful to watch..but they both will be seeing Jesus and dancing with the angels! So, for that I am so happy and full of peace! Thank you God.

Here is a verse... The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:26 (NIV)

No comments: