Friday, January 16, 2009

Spring...

I was driving to my great uncles today and I was about twenty-eight minutes from home..then it hit me! Like a ton of bricks!! The verse that I posted kept going over and over in my head..and I was talking to God. Then, all of a sudden...BOOM! My heart was filled with so much "spring like" feeling I wanted to SHOUT. The peace, joy, and happiness was incredible. God was good to me!! No IS good to me!! It was so awesome!

Could hardly contain myself!! WAHOOOO Grinning from ear to ear! Was awesome!

When, I got to my uncles, his curtains were still shut..it was noon time...not a good sign. I begged God to give me the strength and go before me! He was not doing well..extremely nauseated! Weak..and very thin. I just did what he needed...and God was with me and helped me be strong..that means no crying! We were there for several hours..going back tomorrow, as he has new meds to be dealt with. And general housekeeping things to do. But, my mom, dad, and hubby are going with. In fact, when I went out to shovel his snow..I called my mom and asked her to come over..she came right when the nurse came. I was glad to have the back up support.

Tonight we went to our first Bible study lesson on the ten traits you want your children to remember you by. It was great. Potluck, childcare, and a lesson. What more could a person ask for? :)

It's late...but we get to sleep in till six instead of four ish! Yippeee Love Saturdays!! No projects to speak of tomorrow..just my great uncle's place. Maybe a nap? OOH wouldn't that be nice? :)

No comments: