Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Verse For Today...

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 (NIV)

That's me...but I am looking up and taking one day at a time..things are going okay for us at the moment. Going to visit my g-uncle today with my dad, and my mom is going to take my grandmother to her doctor appointment today. I am so thankful that I have parents that are still able to help out. I love them very much!!

God is teaching me to go slow and take one day at a time...we have no idea what the next day holds! Isn't that the truth!! We ended up taking my grandmother to the emergency room yesterday afternoon...she has to have more blood work done today. Uffda!

My husband and I are trying to plan an evening out...movie, dinner, sitting in the car talking, who knows. I am not a movie going kinda person..but I would go to make my husband happy. :) I love him very much and would make any sacrifice to help him or make him happy. :) We have been married for eighteen years eight months and sixteen days! Love that man!! And I am writing all of this in green because it is my favorite color!! :)

Now I must get a bag ready for Kristina to take to my g-uncles.

1 comment:

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Hi Tammy, DH, and DD....SO HAPPY!!!! That is great news that things are moving forward with your adoption of Jovan. Sorry I missed the post which announced your receipt of the progressive email. Praying it will happen very soon for you all and many blessings...Trish