Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughts...

I was wondering if it is a good thing to try to explain death to Kristina? We thought maybe to start..she knows about Jesus. So to tell her that they are going to live with Jesus. And we won't see them for a long time. They are going to be very happy. I don't want to overload her with every detail, but I think that what we are saying..works.

Never have been in any situation close to this..when I left my g-uncles yesterday I was exhausted!! Like combat..my dad said. He went with and drove for which I am SO very thankful. He watched Kristina while I did things for my g-uncle. It was so great..

Today, my mom and I are going down..little bit of housework and grocery shopping. Tomorrow, I am on my own. And that is as far as I am going with any plans.. A very good friend is going to watch my little girl..it will be fun for her to play with her friends. She is right in the middle of their ages.. :) Fun for her!!

I need to switch gears and get ready to go.. I already have a bag packed to go. Just loose ends before I head out the door.

And on a side note..my mom told me this morning that she can not wait for John to come!! She is so excited to help get everything ready for him. Maybe this weekend I will pick out a paint color for some excitement. I LOVE to paint..so maybe that is what I will do for some good mental health. Ohhh AWWW Cool beans!! :) My heart is full of LOVE! Thank you God!!

No comments: