Tuesday, November 4, 2008

16 Months...

We have been in love with him for 16 months!!!! Can you believe times flies? Daddy is doing dishes, so I am posting a bit! We had perogies made by my grandmother! Yummy!! Now Kristina is now eating her chocolate...wanted that more then the ice cream.

Back to our little Jovan...we are ready, can't we just run over and get him? That was my dream last night. I cried when I woke up because I was holding him and crying. Guess he is on my mind? Ya think? I hung up hooks in the bathroom..and the empty one is for Jovan. If he does not come home to my arms..then it will be for special guests.

My dear Jovan is thought about a lot. Even Kristina talks about him. Out of the blue...does that mean she thinks about him, how much. Heard the weather..snow on Saturday... Gotta go

No comments: