Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ode to my hubby...again

He is so awesome!! I love him very much..not for what he does, but for who he is! When he comes home from work and he is gone 12 hours a day..he always asks me what can he help me with. Those words almost mean as much as I love you~! We have been married 18 years, 6 months and 8 days!! WaHoooo

Tonight Kristina had her eye check-up. I really hurt my back this afternoon..and it is not better...have to shift positions often! So, I wasn't up to going. (And SuperTarget was also on our list to do!) He took her by himself! I know that dads do that all the time...but this is his FIRST time. I take her to her ped appointments and we go to her CF appointments together. So this is a biggie! :) Love him!!

Don't tell, but tomorrow I will be making one of his top most favorite desserts! I just got the recipe! Thanks Nicole!! :) Jamey, I think you made something like this too. Remember the burned smell in the microwave? :) hee hee Friday's he is done early... Did I say I love him? God was so awesome to give me such a gift! Every now and then we have a little tiff, but who doesn't? We just try harder to communicate...and learn from our tiffs! :)

Maybe , it's just me...but isn't he a cutie pie! I know it is a lot of mush...but don't you get excited about gifts? My never gets old..everyday there is something new! LOVE IT!! :) Well, better get to that heating pad..

No comments: