Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trust in the Lord...

Yes, that is what we must do! We got an e-mail yesterday and right now Jovan's country is no longer doing International adoptions. Figuring out different ways to do them. It was so sudden, that I had to re-read the e-mail a few times.

God is in control! I have been praying for the government for two years now. And I will continue to pray...there are many families that are in the process of adopting from Serbia right now. Join with me and pray for them and their children...God has a plan, unknown to us..to do what is right and in His timing. That could mean a lot of things...

My mother called this a "pause". A moment in time. And with that I must go..

3 comments:

Shelley said...

We're praying too!

Trisha, Duane, and Family said...

Hi Tammy.....I cried when Jasmina wrote me the other day. I can only imagine how devastating this is for you and your sweet family. We are praying for this temporary halt to end quickly. May God give you strength and peace. Much love and many blessings....Trish

Anonymous said...

Tammy - sorry to hear about the setback. Hopefully it's only a temporary deal. Keeping you in our prayers always. LOve, Jamey