Saturday, November 1, 2008

Time Flies...

I can't belive it already Saturday night..where has the week gone? Could not even tell ya. It took a few days to get over the shock of the mail on Tuesday! And Kristina and hubby got sick with a cold. So we have spent the last several days trying to neb her "death". As much as we can really do it. I think she may have turned the corner? She keeps saying she is better...

We did get an email saying the we are still waiting for Jovan to be put in the Central Registry...which should be any day now. Some days I can hardly stand it, I miss him sooooo much!! Today was one of those days!! All I could think of was blue! In some ways it does not seem like it has been such long time since we have held him...that is probably God!! This process would be unbearable if we did not have God to rely on. He's waiting with us too. What we are to learn from this journey? What is God trying to teach us? LOTS!!!

Kristina did not go trick or treating...we have a hard time with the whole Halloween thing. Okay...too cute, Kristina was reading in bed before she went to sleep. She fell asleep with her pile of books and her light still on. Too cute!! Sometimes it takes me a long time to blog. Stealing a moment her an there to write. Back to Halloween...I would rather celebrate God then ick. Last year our church had like a God is greater party, and we went to that. It was a lot of fun!! Games and friends and of course candy and such!

Today we went to visit my great uncle. He is 85. It does not seem like he is that old. My grandmother is almost 90, and they are quite different. My grandmother is fragile and my great uncle still cuts his lawn and rakes his leaves. Life...no people are alike. Kristina loves to go and see him. She has the run of the place...and gets to eat chocolate. We brought some toys and leave them there, so it is like new toys for her to play with. She gets the toys that come out of the cereal he eats as well. We were there most of the day.

Well, better go..the dogs want attention since we have been gone all day. Calvin is whining and pacing to be held! See ya....

1 comment:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Tammy,
I so hope and pray you go soon to get your little boy..Maybe i will get to hold him.. Jody