Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kristina....

I just have to say..I am the luckiest mom in the world! God gave me such a gift!! She just went down for her nap..she fell right to sleep. And she is the cutest!!

Well, I may be a little biased...even though she is just sleeping, I miss her! She is still under the weather...kinda stressful, because it is wear and tear on her lungs. We have really never had to deal with her being sick. When she came to the U.S. she was VERY sick!! Then this past month..You try to protect your kids...and it's hard fight what you can't see. GERMS

She will get better, I just wish it would be soon!!!!!!

2 comments:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

Tammy,
I hope Kristina feels better really soon. She is sych a cutie.
Praying Jovan comes home soon.

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you all...

Nicole