Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Boys...

I just felt like saying little boys with snails and puppy dog tails!! Can I have one? :) Thought and prayed a lot for John today. Just missed him!

Today, I re-found verses in Jeremiah, 29:11-13. (NIV) For, I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart.

Basically that was told to the captives in Babylon. They were to carry on with their lives even though they were in exile...God did not forget them. He had plans to give them a new beginning!! How awesome is that!!

Today, I am not in exile...don't know the plans that God has for me (or John), but I will continue to pray and seek Him and find Him!! God has John!! I have God! John has us! So, we are already really together! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys - Have a good Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my good friends, even though they're too far away. Sure wish we could hit a couple of stores on Friday. :) Praying for you and Jovan always.
Love, Jamey and family

Zactly said...

I wish I lived closer Tammy, I would have to make a trip over to your house and give you a big hug. So sorry for the hold up in Serbia.You all,Jovan and all the other families and their children waiting to adopt are in our prayers daily. All things are possible with God. Pray, pray, pray. You know Jasmina is doing all she can.
Vickie