Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Never Again!!!

I will never again wait this long to shop for a holiday!!! Sorry James, went to Super Target and was able to get almost everything!! But, still had to stop again and finish.

This is the first year that we were not ready...So, Kristina and mommy went out and got our fixin's. The people were EVERYWHERE!!! Three deep in the grocery isle!! UGH!!! Got our turkey though!! And enough to have leftovers too! :) I love turkey!

It was a memory that I will have...and will not repeat! :) I told the cashier that I was so thankful that we were able to get groceries for Thanksgiving...

Being thankful is what life is all about!! Or should be!! But more on that another day...

Tomorrow is prep for Thursday. Sauerkraut!!! Yum!!!!!! And cutting celery, carrots, making the easy can be made ahead dishes...

No comments: